Friday 20 July 2007

Mrs Garrison's Theory of Evolution

I haven't watched South Park since the early days, because I got a little tired of the formula, but recently I got some episodes from a mate and I have to say, I think one of them was the funniest I have ever seen, and I own a Mr Hanky the Christmas Poo plush toy. To setup the clip, Mrs Garrison (I didn't realise Mr Garrison had a sex change until I saw this ep) is a creationist, but she is forced under protest to teach the "theory" of evolution.

In the same episode, we (unfortunately) get to see Mrs Garrisons "breasts", but fortunately I couldn't find a clip for that. In the same episode, Cartman goes crazy waiting for the Wii, which dovetails nicely with the previous post. For those of you playing at home, the episode is called "Oh God Go".

No comments: